- EMC WEBINAR series starts January 19th, 2022: Lisa Maier will talk about “The Impact of Drugs on Human Gut Commensals”; Click here to participate
- TranSYS Summer School 2: Mark your calendar: 22-26 November 2021 – Paris, France (https://h2020transys.eu/); Click here for meeting links
- MLFPM Summer School (Machine Learning Frontiers in Personalized Medicine) 3: Click here for meeting links.
- TranSYS Summer School 1: Mark your calendar: 22-27 November 2020 – Ljubljana, Slovenia (https://h2020transys.eu/); changed to online event due to COVID. Click here for meeting links
- MLFPM Summer School (Machine Learning Frontiers in Personalized Medicine) 2: Stay tuned: September 2020- Liege, Belgium (https://mlfpm.eu/); local organizer: BIO3; changed to fully online event due to COVID. Click here for meeting links.
- European Microbiome Center – Official Launch: Maastricht, the Netherlands
- TranSYS Kickoff Workshop on Precision Medicine at the Interface of Translational Science and Systems Medicine; 18-19 March 2020 – Leuven, Belgium (https://h2020transys.eu/)
- CSCDA 2018: CSCDA goes into recess, but will return as an alternative attractive scientific event covering capita selecta for improved systems health. Stay tuned!
- CSCDA 2016
- CSCDA 2014
- CSCDA 2012
- CSCDA2010: A Report of the First Biennial Meeting on Capita Selecta in Complex Disease Analysis
Click here and scroll down to register